JOIN OUR TEAM
There’s power in a group of people working together toward a shared goal. A well-managed team brings the best out of each person, allowing them to reach much more than if they were working alone.
However, teamwork is not simply about working together on a daily basis. It’s also about recognising every individual’s strengths, embracing them, and constantly building each other up.
If this is the type of environment you are looking to work in, then we are your tribe!
Due to our established practice and reputation, we can offer immediate opportunities with career development for experienced psychologists who are passionate about working with children, teenagers, and families.
We are part of a broader collaborative multidisciplinary team within the West Tamar Health Medical Centre. We are open to meeting Psychologists/Occupational Therapists who can work with a multidisciplinary clinical team, providing assessments and therapy to young people.
In turn, we offer all our team members:
- Working in an established and growing multidisciplinary team
- Flexible hours including weekend and after-hours work if needed
- Competitive pay rates
- PD meetings and peer support from passionate psychologists
- Administrative Support
We invite conversations about work opportunities from:
- Graduate Psychologists
- Provisional Psychologists
- Fully APHRA Registered Psychologists
- Clinical Psychologists
- Occupational Therapists
In an application we ask that you meet and provide responses to the following essential criteria:
- The ability to work with children with special needs
- Understanding of the pressures on parents and families
- Access to own car and driver's licence
- Current Working with Children Check (Police Check)
- Two professional referees who are not relatives or friends
To apply, please email a cover letter addressing the essential criteria and resume of training and clinical experience to firstname.lastname@example.org